Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 May 2013

'Thanks a Bunch' - Saturday 25th May

Good Morning Friends!

Today's card is another one that I was asked to make recently, a thank you card for a lady called June, which is why the word 'June' is hanging on a sign off the fence!

This an 8x8 card and my base layer was some dark cream card, which I inked at the edges with tea dye distress ink. I then covered with a layer of Teresa Collins card from a 12x12 selection. I stamped the flowers from Button Florals by Sam Poole on scraps of card left over from other projects, mostly from Graphic 45; the teen butterflies also come from the same stamp set, as does the sentiment. I used candi for the flower centres.

This set of stamps comes with separate flower stems so you can make up the flowers and I stamped the stems quite a few times  directly on to the card. I made the fence, using the same Teresa Collins card and a  'That Special Touch' mask, which once I'd cut out, I inked with a mixture of tea dye and wild honey.

The card is completed by adding the little name sign and two birds using Spellbinder dies.

Whilst on  the subject of flowers, my DT Challenge project for this month, the ribbon wreath, is now on the Fantastic Ribbons blog...(Kirsty has spelt my name wrong, usually a punishable offence, but she's such a honey I've let her off!)..if you do have a minute to pop over there and leave a quick comment I'd really appreciate it! You can get there from here

Thanks for stopping by..hope you all have a super crafty Saturday!

Love and Hugs,
Carole Z

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Carole! Such pretty papers, flowers and those little birds are adorable!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Carole just love your fencing and your gorgeous colourful flowers...perfect sentiment too

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, this is such a pretty and uplifting card - I love it. Love the gorgeous flowers and the fence is just beautiful. I think June is going to be very pleased indeed! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening Carol, well this a card to cheer.
    Nice bright colourful flowers, I love the whole idea of this stunning card.
    June will be delighted when she gets this
    Have a Great Weekend

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your latest cards and tags, loads of interest so really loved your posts. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!!!!!! So very pretty x
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete