Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 June 2012

Emergency Crafters DT Card - Saturday 9th June

Hello Blog Friends,

It's time for another challenge over at Emergency Crafters and the theme this fortnight is Butterflies, Birds - anything with wings. I've gone for a little birdie for my design team card..as I write this I haven't been able to upload this card as yet...but to take part hop over to:



I've enjoyed 'playing' with this style card of late, so I created the box shape and stamped butterflies all over the front of the card. I then stamped and cut out the bird and added some punched blossoms. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Carole X

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carole,
    This is such a pretty card and the colour is beautiful; I especially love the bookpage for the branch. I love this card design too, it is a little more playful and allows for alot of depth without really having to put lots of layers. Then the fact that it goes flat for postage is wonderful.
    Thank you for all your kind words again today on my blog. I have so loved reading the comments left for me and many I have even read to my Sister in Law (my nieces mum) to let her know how of your kindnesses too.
    Hope you are having a good weekend and are catching up with your 'things to do'. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Linda said it is great that this style of card will fold flat - the price of postage being what it is! I love butterflies and also like the colour of your card.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, love the choice of card colours and the butterfly stamp is beautiful! Such a pretty card!x

    ReplyDelete