Total Pageviews

Monday 10 December 2012

Not long now! - Monday 10th December

Good Morning Blog Friends,

I hope you are all in fine health and not too cold! I am sorry I didn't get to all your blogs yesterday, it has been such a busy weekend, with a visit to Cirencester for a nice frosty walk in the park and a stroll around the market (and some mulled wine), then friends to stay and a meal out in a lovely local pub Saturday night...so much going on that I haven't crafted at all...I am never going to get those last few cards made!!
Today is a quick post featuring another card made with the '25th December' stamp by Woodware. This time I stamped it twice and covered the bottom layer with Tom Holz Frosty Film. The '25' and the holly, I coloured with promarkers and then used a versamark pen to coat the 25 and the berries, before heat embossing with red glitter embossing powder.

I matted and layered this on a tag, which had been distressed around the edges with Vintage Photo and then pricked with my pokey tool.

A busy week ahead, but I'm determined to get those few cards finished..have a great week friends!
Carole X

11 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, a beautiful tag card, so impressive, that 25 really stands out. Love it.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Carol,
    This is beautiful, I love how you have done the 25 it really "pops" off the page.
    Of course you will get your cards finished...................we are "wonder women" and manage anything!!!!
    Have a Great Day
    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, I really like this. I love the the simplicity of that stamp, and as Pateicia said the 25 really leaps out at you. Brilliant. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole, love your gorgeous card, this has been one of my favourite stamps this year and I have used it too on many of my cards this year. I like the idea you had to add it to a tag, it looks wonderful on your card. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Carole and love the big red 25 it really pops out from the card..love your gorgeous papers too

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole,
    I too love that 25 it looks stunning as does the rest of your card. Good luck with the rest of your cards.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening Just wanted to say Thank You for giving me the inspiration to do my Wreath.
    I am going to try and have one the whole year through this year.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely card. You should share it with Woodware! The contact details are on their blog. I am going to pin it if that is ok. jenx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carole

    Yes, I am hoping for great headway this week in the preparation stakes!!

    This is a lovely card featuring a great stamp set and I love your pokey tool treatment. Great look.

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete