Total Pageviews

Friday 4 May 2012

L'il Baby Girl - Friday 4th May

Good Morning Friends,

First of all, welcome to my new followers..thank you so much for following my blog and checking in to see my cards..one of my favourite times I try to make every day, even if I don't 'post' myself, is to have a look and see what all you wonderful crafters are sharing.

Also, thank you to those who posted comments on my House Mouse card yesterday, it was the first challenge I had entered and I actually found I was quite a bit nervous doing it, but it's done now and was actually quite a pleasant and fulfilling experience! So much so, today I am going to enter a challenge I have been wanting to enter for a long time..you know that I love making cards with LOTV stamps, so it had to be done!

For today's card, I am back to LOTV and one of the stamps I bought at Ally Pally a few weeks ago..this really cute baby stamp...

 I started with some paper from stash, a polka dot in yellow and pink and some lemon glitter card. Using a die from Spellbinders Grand Labels 23, I die cut and embossed one edge of the polka dot paper and mat and layered over the lemon glitter to form the base of the card.  I stamped the image on coconut white card and coloured with Promarkers, then I die-cut using Labels 24 and shaded the edges with Spun Sugar distress ink. I stamped the sentiment from another LOTV baby stamp set that I own and die-cut this with Heart Circles.

The paper flowers, buttons, pearls, lace and ribbons are all from my stash box.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Carole Z X



I'd like to enter this into:

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge: Anything Goes


http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. So cute, that image is adorable! Gorgeous card-love the colours, glitter card and flowers - all goes so well together!x

    ReplyDelete