Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 June 2013

WOYWW wk 211- Wednesday 19th June

Good Morning Friends and fellow WOYWWers!


Just a very quick post today as I need to get down to some crafting on my day off! My regular followers will know that I have recently rearranged the workspace in my craft room..I am still waiting on 'reclaiming' the cupboards in the room for craft stash, so am still climbing over boxes..but that's for another day!

This is my WOYWW desk this week..this is the time of the week us crafters get to show what's going on in our craft space..for full deets and to join in click this link to Stamping Ground and host Julia will tell all!

I wanted to show you my little messy desk..this my favourite space away from the computer where I can get inky and messy! I used to have a desk by the window and kept my  art work on the window sill, but I needed to have it on the wall! Do you see the big red heart card holder? Well some of you will recognise your work on here, because except for the three steampunk pieces at the bottom, which are mine, all the other lovely cards were sent to me by my lovely blog friends, plus a Create & Craft prize of a Hels Sheridan original card(the pinwheel).... and aren't they all gorgeous? I had to take a close up so you could see them better...
Thank you all!















The second close up photo shows a box I am currently working on....



Thanks for stopping by and I will drop by some WOYWW desks later!

Love,
Carole X

14 comments:

  1. Happy WOYWW. When I move into my new craft room I am going to have stuff displayed on the walls - you have got some gorgeous goodies on your wall. Loving the box - beach huts are one of my current favourites. Ali x #79

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole, what a great way to display crafty pieces, the heart holder is beautiful. Really love the look of the box you are doing with those lovely CI stamps too. Happy WOYWW, Hugs, Anne x #51

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that box!!! and that wall hanging!!! and I want to come and rummage on your desk! happy woyww, jenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the art on your wall! have a great play day! Helen 31

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely inspiration wall - so many creative talents all in one place! Happy WOYWW! ♥ Karen ♥ 94 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole - I have a heart like that that I displayed our holiday photos on. What a great idea to have an inspiration heart. Especially as your friends have contributed to the lovely display. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 78

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carole,
    fabulous desk, and work space. That box looks interesting. I wish I could have my computer in a different place to my to my work desk, but sadly I haven't enough room. Your card holder is amazing. I have all my cards on the door to my craft room. Mainly because my walls are filled with either shelves or plastic draw units.lol. I must one day go through my stash and throw out lots of useless items I haven't used for many a year. Look out drawers hers come a tiding phase. lol.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol
    it is lovely to see all the lovely work up on the wall it gives us lots of inspiration. I have two pieces of Hels work from C&C.
    Your box looks very interesting I look forward to seeing more of that.
    Have a great WOYWW and enjoy the rest of your week
    Ria #47

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love having gifted artwork on my walls, it's so inspiring. So what's the box for? Of course, us deskers hope you'll reveal all on a e=wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love seeing the art work being displayed, I am sure you made a few people smile today that might have recognized their pieces up there being treasured! Thanks for visiting my "floor of shame" today, lol Waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carole, great to see your working desk and how lovely to see the artwork displayed! Very interested to see the finished box project that you're working on!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely way to display all that fantastic art, it would be such a shame not to. I love Hels stuff so well done on getting picked for one of her "originals" Happy (late) WOYWW. Pam#38

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your space! What a fun card hanger and such beautiful cards and ATCs you have to display, Carole! I saw your box on the front post because I'm late visiting and I think it's W.O.W.!! Have a wonderful week! Darnell #20

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have acquired a lot of lovely gifts. Your desk is neat, too. Of course, the cards make it so colorful and gorgeous. Have a super slightly late WOYWW from #17.

    ReplyDelete