Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Playing with the Ice Resin - Wednesday 11th September

Good Morning Friends,


Do you remember a few weeks ago I was playing with the ice resin and made the 'Elisabeth Bennett' pendant? At the same time I made this necklace  and bracelet set, what do you think?



To make it I used a dropper to add red Pebeo Prisma Fantasy paint to the bezels, followed by a few drops of the same paint in gold..then you just leave it to do it's stuff and form varying patterns. It takes about 5-10 minutes to form its pattern, then you just have to forget about it for a few days to let it harden.



Once it has hardened, then you add the resin and leave it again for as long as you can - I forgot about it for a few days to be on the safe side. You need patience for this but I think it was worth it. The bezel bracelets cost a few ££'s on ebay for four of them. I had intended to make a turquoise and onyx one, but time ran out for the moment.





Thanks so much for stopping, I really appreciate it!

Love and Hugs,
Carole X

5 comments:

  1. Stunning work Carole, love the colours of the swirls - you have created really unique pieces of jewellery - love them. Hugs, Anne x

    PS - I did have that bird stamp after all.....I thought it looked vaguely familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces of jewellery Carole. The beauty of this sort of thing is that it is so personal. You can do exactly what you like. Great stuff. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole,
    you are such a clever lady. This jewellery is stunning. Almost looks like a set of red amber jewellery I own.
    You must have a lot of patience.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So effective, love the paint mixed with the resin. You are right - it does need patience but so worth it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really effective Carole - love the two colours together. Sooo impressive!!

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete