Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 November 2013

Baby boxes - Sunday 17th November

Hello Friends!


I hope you are having a super weekend and not feeling too cold! It seemed to get dark really early last night, I always notice by the time I have to put the hens back into their run and last night was the first time before 4pm.

Last month when I did the craft fair locally, I was asked by one of the other stallholders if I could make her a few boxes for the baby mittens she was selling as Christmas gifts. She left the design up to me as she was just about to go on holiday, but she needed them for her next craft fair in the Cotswold town of Cirencester: a regular fair that she sells at during the year. Sue makes lovely baby clothes and I have spoken to her for several years when we've met at the fairs, so I was pleased to do so and these are what I made...


They are little 'milk carton' style boxes, made using a template out of paper by Pink Petticoat, as are the images and sentiments. I made and assortment of boy, girl and white boxes, with only the white one having a Christmas image. 

I'm happy to say she was very pleased with them!

Thanks for stopping by,

Love and Hugs,
Carole X

6 comments:

  1. Morning Carole,
    Very pretty boxes, I'm sure the lady will love them.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty boxes to hold obviously pretty items. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not at all surprised that she was pleased, they are so beautiful. I love that sheep on the white one especially! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole,
    such very pretty milk carton boxes. No wonder she was so pleased with them. Love this idea. Sorry I haven't been around fro a while.
    Have a wonderful crafty weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole love these little boxes, how nice to get a baby gift in one of these. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Carole! Love them all! You are very creative.xx

    ReplyDelete