Total Pageviews

Monday 23 February 2015

Going Green for TBT - Monday 23rd February 2015

Hello Friends!

I hope you all had a good weekend...we had a rare weekend when we didn't have many places to go..Tom's parents were working, which is very unusual for a weekend, so we didn't have them to visit, which meant a free Sunday. Well I had some craft time scheduled and guess what? I came down with a coup, cold and bad throat - honestly just got over one bug and now a cold! I never usually get anything either!

I did manage a few hours crafting yesterday and got some Nicecrane DT projects finished, so I guess it wasn't a total waste of a Sunday and the weather outside was appalling!

This month's Throwback Thursday Challenge(TBT) over at Stamping with Bibiana is to share an already posted project/card with green in it or a St Patrick's Day card, so I hunted back through my blog and found this one from 2012!

The original post can be found here: 


I remember making this card because it was fun, all the circles are attached with brads and spin around. I won that month's House Mouse Challenge with it and I remember intending to hold on to it, but rather oddly took it to a craft fair. I did put a higher than normal price on it, but it got sold as soon as the fair opened and I was disappointed, how daft is that!



That's it from me for today, if you would like to enter Bibiana's Challenge, which I was so thrilled to win last month, click the link below:

My entry for:
TBT Challenge #6 -February:http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.co.uk


Thank you so much for stopping by,
Love, Carole X

14 comments:

  1. Carole, I am sorry you have been ill, there is a lot of nasty bugs going around. Your card is brilliant. Love your layout. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing project Carole,,,,love the bright green and the cute characters,,,,,It is curious the wheels look like my spirogaph ones,,,,love them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you have been poorly too, we are just getting over ours.... I just love House Mouse characters and your card is just beautiful, I love it! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole, These little mice seem to be having a ball rolling down the hill in that wreath. All of you circles are so nice and how wonderful that they turned. Glad to hear that you got some crafting time in yesterday, but sorry to hear that you have been under the weather. Hope you start to feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole, thanks for the visit. Sorry to hear that you've been under the weather, sending you some extra big hugs Lol!
    Love the card, the little mice are so sweet. Thanks for the visit and hope you have a better week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. No wonder it won a challenge and that it sold so quickly at least you have photos. I hope you feel better soon. I have been so ill this year as so many people have. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool easel card! I just love how green and gorgeous this card is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous easel card creation looks fabulous and the colours are perfect......♥ aNNie

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear you've been ill Carole, I hope you're feeling much better now! Your card is stunning, what a fabulous design with the moving circles. I'm not surprised it sold so fast!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you get to feeling better soon. It's that time of year, half the people I know are out sick, what a nutty thing! Love the card, so much fun! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no! Another bug :-( they seem to be everywhere at the moment. Hope youre feeling better soon. Great card & a fab idea to have the spinning circles.
    See you soon
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Carole,
    Sorry to hear you are poorly. hope you get over the cold soon.
    Love your fun card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Carole, this is very cool, love that the circles all spin. Poor you, being so unwell. It's always the way when you think you are going to get bonus desk time right?! Get well soon sweetie. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for participating again to my TBT challenge! great old post/card...love the shape too. big hugs Bibiana

    ReplyDelete