Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 February 2015

Swing Card - Thursday 19th February 2015

Hello Friends,

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my Venetian Mask, it was a joy to make! A very quick and scheduled post today as I know by the time I get home from work there won't be a lot of time until I'm off out again to our workshop.

As I said last week, we have been using the Tonic Affections verso dies this month and so I have been having my first proper play with them this week..I got a bit carried away and made quite a few cards, so I'll have to 'space' them out here!

Today's is teal 6x6 card with moveable centre in the front: it's quite easy to do by just die cutting short of the centre at the top and bottom of the sentiment die.




This must be my quickest post in a while, but thank you for stopping by and I will catch up with you all later!

Love and Hugs 
Carole X

16 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. I am looking forward to seeing what else you gave created with the dies. Happy crafting. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brillaint, absolutely stunning, love the colour and the beautiful Die work

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Such gorgeous, elegant dies and the moveable heart looks really stunning. I love the colour too!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Carole, love the look of this die. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the others, this is a stunning card Carole, what a great die too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely die card Carole and love your colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Carole,
    Lovely card great colours too.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carole, I love this card, so simple but very effective, especially in teal - one of my favourite colours. I've loved playing with these dies too, its easy to get carried away! Saw some of the other cards etc you made at our workshop last night & they all look fab too.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carole, I love this card, so simple but very effective, especially in teal - one of my favourite colours. I've loved playing with these dies too, its easy to get carried away! Saw some of the other cards etc you made at our workshop last night & they all look fab too.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carole,
    what a fab and beautiful card.
    The design is fab, and the colour is lovely.
    Those dies sound and look very lovely.
    Not been watching C&C lately as I don't want to tempted into buying more stash.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know Jenny, I haven't tuned in since October!!! XX

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous Carole! Your craft room must just be covered in little bits of paper after cutting out all these fancy die cuts! You have more patience than I do, that's for sure! Well, it's worth it, what a stunning card! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Missed this one Carole, stunning and love the dies and colours of this.xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. SOOOO pretty! Did it take you forever to get all of those little bits out of that die? I love the way it swings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carole, looking at this and Becca's comment I wondered as you have American connections do you use Reynolds wax paper to die cut with? If not, I will send you some, it makes the pulling out the little pieces less painful. I love the fact that your heart swings, the swing thing terrifies me, I should give it a go...Cx

    ReplyDelete