Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 February 2012

Glitzy Gal - 11th February

Morning Bloggers!


Today's card is another one using CD craft: I love to craft in different ways and using different mediums..I like rubber stamping and I like using CDs. I probably find the CDs most useful for commissions, especially when I am stumped for an idea and if I am making cards for myself, or to post I would choose stamping, colouring and Spellbinders every time.


For this easel card with a glam and gold theme, I layered the base, the front and the panel with lace and then used the Debbi Moore Diamonds and Lace CD to print the image, which is decoupaged. The dark red card used to mat and layer the base and panel are from stash and I apologise here because I have mixed all my card and paper that I have had a while and whilst I am sure it is from a Debbi Moore collection, it could be Hunky Dory...I finished by using my Cricut to cut the '50' and added some organza ribbon and diamond sparkles.


Carole Z

No comments:

Post a Comment