Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 February 2012

Pip n' Cheese - 12th February

Hi there Bloggers,


Remember I made a few twisted easels recently? Well this is the last of them for now...Tatty Button's little friend Pip: cute!


I covered the top and base with paper from stash and followed through with the green theme, edging the card with Shabby Shutters distress ink (very lightly)  and adding green vintage ribbon and sone buttons from my button jar. I stamped and coloured Pip and his parcel with Promarkers and covered the ball of string with bakers twine to make it 'pop'.


The flower was cut with the Spellbinders Flower Creations die and fixed with a brad. I cut it on white card but coloured it with Spun Sugar distress ink, which I also used on the greeting/stopper(cut from labels 4 small). Just out of the photo in the right corner is a little flower with a mini stamped Pip on it.


Carole X


Materials used: Promarkers, distress inks, Spellbinders, Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment