Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Folksy Snowman - Tuesday 16th October

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

Thanks for all your comments yesterday, that card took ages to make, but I was really pleased with it!

Yesterday I said that I had two card designs in my head just desperate to get out. This one isn't as arty or time-consuming to make as that one, in fact it was quite an easy card and it was all made around the image of the folk art style snowman which had been hanging around for a while..do you like him?



The card is A5, covered with polka dot paper from stash. In fact almost every part of this card is made from bits and pieces left over. The Kraft card I used for the poinsettias and bottom die cut layer was just a few small pieces I had left from another project. I coloured the poinsettias 'roughly' with Victorian Velvet, as I did with the die cut image, sentiment, ribbon and outer edge of the card. I used faux stitching around the edge of the die and the sentiment is a washable from Stamps Away. 

Just a quick card and post today, thanks for stopping by!


Dies used are all Spellbinders

Before I go, here is a glimpse of the candy I have collected so far to send out to one of my followers when I reach the milestone of 50...there will be a few more additions soon, but so far there are some mini stamps, little storage box, my favourite cosmic shimmer glue, a mask and some stamping card





Have  a great Tuesday all,
Carole X

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, that snowman is so cute, his silly smile makes my laugh. Sometimes less is best.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Tuesday Morning Carol,
    I love that snowman and the rest of your stunning card.
    That ribbon really sing to me........
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carole. The kraft card looks really good and that ribbon is fabulous! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole, love the way you have used up bits and pieces to make your gorgeous card. That poinsettia die is my all time favourite and your flower looks brilliant with just a little touch of colour on it. The snowman is so cute. Love the card. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole,
    a very lovable snowman, great design, love those craft card poinsettias, and of course my all time fav the spotted pink paper. I just love spotted things, and as you know pink is also my fav colour.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete