Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Good Evening Blog Friends,



First of all, thank you very much to Jenny for my Liebster Award yesterday, that was a lovely surprise first thing in the morning! If you aren't following Jenny, please visit her blog at http://cardsarus.blogspot.co.uk for some super lovely designs!







I'm not really very good at picking people to pass on to, because I think you are all just so inspiring, plus quite a few of us follow each other, so I am trying not to duplicate...however my first award to Oksana (every day crafting) is duplicated rom Jenny's because I really admire her cards and we started blogging  and following each other at more or less the same time..hope your computer is fixed soon, my friend and you are back blogging those lovely cards!

These five bloggers are inspiring and quite different from each other in their styles. I had never heard of this award before Jenny wrote about it on her blog yesterday, but the idea is to pass it on to five more people who have less than 200 followers and spread the crafty inspiration, so it's over to you ladies, if you would like to join in..if you've already been 'awarded' in the past, and I'm sure some of you have,  then I guess you've already passed it on...:)














I'll be back in the morning with a new post! 

Carole X

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, you are so kind to think of me with this award. I was, however, awarded it some months ago and passed it on then, so it seems only fair for you to choose another crafter to give the award to. Thank you again for thinking of me, I feel honoured! Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Redanne, I think all my followers with less than 200 followers have had it before except for me! X

      Delete
  2. That is lovely - I have never had an award befoer! I would like to take this opportunity to thank my family and friends for all the support they have given me over the years to bring me to this point.... (lol). I have always wanted to do a Gwynneth Paltrow. Thanks again, jenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much for thinking of me Carole but I don't think I can think of five more people to pass it on to. Everybody seems to have been awarded it already. But I really appreciate it!! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for my award Carole. We have been on a crafting journey together this year! Thank you so much for all your inspiration along the way, looking foward to much more(as soon as we get a new computer)! Oksana x

    ReplyDelete