Total Pageviews

Friday 16 August 2013

Window Workshop 2 - Friday 16th August

Good Morning Friends,

A quick post this morning, Tom has the day off and we have a tour of Highgrove Gardens booked this morning...at the moment it's raining so I'm hoping the local forecast is correct and it clears away by 10am when our tour is booked! Sadly there will be no photos..strictly no cameras or phones allowed, which is understandable with this being a Royal property that is very much in use by the future King. A shame though, I am usually snapping every petal in sight when we visit gardens so I'll be having severe withdrawal symptoms..anyway, I will let you know how we get on in tomorrow's post.

I'm glad you liked my sewing cupboard - it was so much fun putting it together!

Today I am sharing some photos from our second window themed workshop - same cards, different group. Amy and I were pleased to be back in our normal room, which is bigger and lighter and much less echoey than where we were last week. Some of the ladies didn't finish the card, all to do with the drying of the paste on the brick. I had a much smaller group last week and they got through the paste stage quite quickly, but with twice as many last night it made a difference and even with the help of a heat tool, the ones who used the mask last didn't feel it was safe to put the cards together, which was a shame..but here are the super finished cards..and I have a question..see below...







My question: one of the ladies on my group, who makes gorgeous cards, has just started her own blog but she can't seem to leave comments on other blogs - when she tries the screen just goes blank. She has checked back and no comment from her - I've never come across this, have any of you and do you know how she corrects this?

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a lovely crafty day all of you!
Love and Hugs,
Carole Z X

4 comments:

  1. Firstly, hope you have a lovely day and that the weather perks up.

    Your ladies have done some wonderful cards again, love that window die!

    No I have not heard of that before either. The only thing I can suggest is that she may not have set her blog authorities up right, it might be best to go in to see if she has ticked a box (or not ticked a box). I had lots of teething problems when I set mine up and still don't really understand the workings behind it! Hope she gets it resolved - if all else fails try Blogger Help. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great day Carole! Still raining on and off her so I hope you have it better. The cards from your ladies are all super. Sorry, I'm a bit of a technophobe so I'm no help with your question! Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole,
    well I expect you have visited the above mentioned property. I do hope the rain did not spoil it for you. Or hopefully it had stopped.
    Great cards made by your ladies yet again.
    Sorry can't help with your ladies blog. On the other hand is she using the right profile on the profile button. I know I was very confused, by all the different ones when I first started to comment.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ladies looked like they had a great time and what fabulous cards they created...hope you enjoyed your trip to Highgrove

    Anne

    ReplyDelete