At our last Out of the Blue workshop a few weeks ago, our group made floral wreaths using rubber stamps and die cuts. I took photos, using my phone but somehow they managed to 'disappear' so I never got to post them. We have the second of the workshops this week, with the same project so I'll make sure I have my camera!
This is one of the demo wreaths that I made ahead of the workshop:
I wanted to show all the different choices of flower that the group could use, so I used a mixture of dies and stamps. The stamps are all by Woodware and the dies, Spellbinders. I made the poppy style flower using Blossom 5.
Tomorrow I will be back with the faux leather notebooks I have been promising for weeks - they are all finished, I just haven't been happy with the photos I've taken so far!
Love and Hugs,