Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Nautical Stationery - Tuesday 10th June 2014

Hello Friends,

Thank you so much for stopping by, well you know how much  I appreciate it! I hope the sun is shining where you are, as it is here! I have this week off work, these two days on my own and then Tom has the rest of the week (I do have a meeting to go to Thursday morning, but that's ok!). So yesterday I tried to cram lots of 'fairy' crafting into my day. I didn't make many cards, but I made a lot of backgrounds.

But today, is Tuesday and time for my DT project for Sam Poole at Creative Studios. I thought I would have a change this week, this isn't one of the projects that was made for Sam's TV appearance last month. This is a stationery set - co-ordinating notecards, envelopes and a notepad in a little presentation package.


There are more photos of the individual elements and full details over on Sam's blog and as always, I would be so grateful if you could pop over and leave a short comment please. Sam has changed the blog slightly so all the DT posts are on the main blog and this is the link to my post http://www.creative-studios.co.uk/nautical-stationery-set

Many thanks and have a lovely day,

Love and hugs,

Carole X

13 comments:

  1. Great nautical set Carole. Enjoy your break. Hope the sun continues to shine. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful set of stationery Carole, I love your use of the burlap, off to have a closer look. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Carole,
    What a great notelet set, a lovely gift. I somehow missed yesterday, your fairy card is very pretty, love the colours,
    .
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, perfect Male gift. Off to check out the details :-)
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Carole..great minds think alike..check out my post today..we both got Nautical. I love the ship in a bottle, not seen that one before. Enjoy the week off. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely brilliant, live them, I really like how you have tied them together.
    Horrendous Thunder & Lightening to accompany the torrential rain here in Perthshire.
    Sun shining now which is nice to see.
    Enjoy your days off
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely set of note cards! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Carole, just catching up on everyone's blogs, Love all your makes while I have been away. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all things nautical...This is a very nice and personal gift set. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great nautical designs. I had to close down Memories to Keep due to a hacker, so my new one is up and running with a candy...if you want to join up and join in please do so.xxx aNNie xx



    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carole this is a wonderful gift idea. Love how you have tied the cards together.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so great Carole!! I especially love the twine holding it all together : ) such a sweet gift.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely idea, they look so good and I really like how they're held together - a beautiful nautical set!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete