Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 October 2013

Autumn Blossom - Thursday 24th October

Good Morning Friends,

A quick post and a quick card this morning! A long day at work ahead: I'm training a new volunteer and we have our library management board AGM tonight, so I'll go in slightly later and
work through...actually I enjoy the library meetings and from someone who actually doesn't much care for meetings that's high praise!!

I got quite a lot done at home yesterday - not crafts but in the craft room/study! It was quite a 'techie' day - I installed the new printer (phew it's nice to be able to print again!!) and downloaded the new operating system on my iMac - plus all the App updates that seemed to come with it - so whilst that was all going on, I tidied my craft room as best I could and put all the Christmas stash to hand so now I can get going with it :)

So this is a very quick card that I made as a card sketch example for the library event I was due to attend last week. I made some sketches and my plan was to help people make cards following sketches. I don't often make really simple cards, but this one was just that - some pretty paper, a sentiment, a die-cut blossom and leaf and some distress ink, just matted and layered!

Thanks for stopping by, 

Love and Hugs,
Carole X

9 comments:

  1. It looks great Carole. The colours are beautiful and I think it is just enough. Maybe you should pop some of your sketches onto your blog. I think they are great when your mojo is taking leave of absence! Love and hugs from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be a simple card Carole but it is gorgeous - love the warm colours. Hope the AGM goes well. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole

    Been having a back-track!! Gorgeous makes as always .. . and well done on a successful craft fayre. So pleased you managed to sell lots and that there was plenty of interest.

    Thank you for your lovely comments regarding my work. It means a lot.

    Had to delete my last comment .. .. it would have seemed a weird comment to you as it was meant for another lovely blog visitor LOL!!!

    Have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole.
    May be simple but it's very effective, love the colours.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and lovely dies Carole...great colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Carole, just doing a quick look at what everyone has been doing, holiday over and back at work, well I am at work won't say I am working, thankfully the girls are happy to be away out at the field messing about with the little Shetland. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smashing card Carole, I love what you have done on this one.
    You have just reminded me I have that flower Die, must go try find and use it.
    Happy crafting
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Carole with colours perfect for this season!x

    ReplyDelete