Total Pageviews

Friday 6 April 2012

Happy Easter - Good Friday 2012

Good Morning Friends,


Hope you all have a wonderful Good Friday...we are having family over later this morning for our annual brunch, so I am just grabbing a few minutes between preparations to post this Easter card today..there will be a different one for the next two days.


This card is  a Lilli of the Valley stamp, coloured with promarkers...




The stamp could be for birthdays, Mother's Day, to say sorry...but I figured that the bunnies also lend it to Easter! I cut out the card using a recent Spellbinders buy..Grand Labels 23. I decided it was time to increase my collection of Grand Nesties and I am really pleased with this purchase. I cut the card with the die and also backing paper from stash, which I used as the base. Then I cut the stamped image with the same die and shaded the edges with Spun Sugar distress ink. I added a little lace, flowers and a punched out butterfly to finish. The greeting was typed and die cut using Spellbinders Fancy Tags.


Hope you all have a lovely day...I did so much baking after work yesterday that I'm already worn out, but looking forward to the day!


Carole X


1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter! I really like shape cards, so elegant! Lovely card. Have a nice weekend.x

    ReplyDelete