Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 March 2013

WOYWW wk 198 - Wednesday 20th March

Hi Friends,

As promised I'm back for the second post of today...just a quick visit to my craft desk for this week's WOYWW, where we are invited to share what's on our desks today, courtesy of Julia over  at Stamping Ground, just click the link for full details!


The finished projects on my desk are two Easter Bunny bags, part of a tutorial for tomorrow's blog and my tag for this month's Tim's Tags, which I will share on Friday.

The rest are new crafty gifts I received from friends and relatives for my birthday yesterday..some fab ribbons and flowers, a Papercrafts and a Spellbinders book, some Tim Holz sentiment stamps and Spellbinders dies..the really pretty egg basket will go in my craft room and probably be a display for some of my ribbons..that is once the room has had a spring clean and 're-arrangement', hopefully at the end of this week!

That's all folks, thanks for visiting my desk!

Love,
Carole X

5 comments:

  1. We love your Easter bunny bags. Happy birthday for yesterday too.

    Waving hi from the bears @#75 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole, you have some lovely gifts there and loving the little Easter bunny bags - so sweet. But most of all I love the Easter egg basket, it is gorgeous and will look lovely with ribbon on it. Hugs, Anne x #34

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy birthday to you Carole, I love the Easter bags, what a fabulous idea! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday for yesterday and I love your bunny bags they look fantastic and look at all that lovely new stash you have for playing with
    Have a wonderful WOYWW
    Ria #44

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bunny bags and tag are too cute. Have fun crafting. #110

    ReplyDelete