Total Pageviews

Friday 23 March 2012

A little taste of Spring! 23rd March

Morning!


No card today...to be honest I've been a bit pre-occupied with a poorly pet hen this week..our 'old gal' Buffy, who is now 5 years old. I'm a bit happier today as once again she seems to have bounced back after a little tlc...so hopefully there won't be a return visit to the vet tomorrow!


Anyway, I thought I would share a few photos from our day out on my birthday to Adam Henson's Cotswold Farm Park. If you watch Countryfile, you will know who Adam Henson is and his farm park is amazing, full of rare breed farm animals, many of which would have disappeared completely had his father not worked so hard to save them many years ago. I visited this farm when I was a kid with my parents and it was nothing more than a few fields and barns. We are lucky that it's not far from us and I really love visiting, especially this time of year when all the lambs are being born.


 These little lambs were just a few hours old, born 6am, March 19th - so they shared their birthday with me!
 This Cotswold lamb is enjoying life out in the sunshine - I love the curly coats on Cotswold sheep
 These little piglets were definitely enjoying the sunshine...as was the little Kid below!

...and like all goats, this one just wanted to eat...he even made a play for Tom's sleeve!




Back with cards tomorrow! Have a great Friday...I'm on holiday from work for a week now and am spending it crafting mostly, but today I am off to Cirencester with Tom's parents for a mooch,


Carole X

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful day out! Glad to hear your hen is better! Oksana x

    ReplyDelete